Tuesday, August 03, 2010

If I Stay-- Spoilers

1. The scene where her grandpa is at her bedside

"It's okay," he tells me. "If you want to go. Everyone wants you to stay. I want you to stay more than I've ever wanted anything in my life." His voice cracks with emotion. He stops, clears his throat, takes a breath, and continues. "But that's what I want and I could see why it might not be what you want. So I just wanted to tell you that I understand if you go. It's okay if you have to leave us. It's okay if you want to stop fighting."

2. When Kim is at her bedside:
"I do have a point to all this," she continues. "There are like twenty people in that waiting room right now. Some of them are related to you. Some of them are not. But we're all your family."

She stops now. Leans over me so that the wisps of her hair tickle my face. She kisses me on the forehead. "You still have a family," she whispers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Jennie,
Contemporary Literary Horizon is a multicultural magazine.
The link to our website is the following:

http://contemporaryhorizon.blogspot.com

It will be a pleasure for us if you become a constant reader of „Contemporary Horizon” magazine. Thank you!
Best regards,

Daniel D. PEACEMAN, editor of CH Magazine

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home